Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Oven-baked Fried Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Oven-baked Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Oven-baked Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the foods you consume may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after following your food for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write everything down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
You ought to be very precise while you write down the things that you are eating. It is just not adequate to list “salad” in your food record. Write down every one of the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You must also include the number of the foods you eat. “Cereal” is not very good, although “one cup Shredded Wheat” is. Don’t forget that the more of a thing you take in, the more calories you are going to ingest so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know exactly how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Record your feelings while you eat. This helps to show you whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of certain foods based on your mood. There a wide range of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy oven-baked fried chicken recipe. You can cook easy oven-baked fried chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Oven-baked Fried Chicken:
- Use 2 of Chicken thighs.
- Use 1 clove of ●Garlic (grated).
- You need 1 piece of ●Ginger (grated).
- Use 1 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of ●Sake.
- Use 3 tbsp of ●Beaten egg.
- Use 1 of ●Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
Instructions to make Easy Oven-baked Fried Chicken:
- Cut the chicken thighs into bite sizes. Put into a plastic bag and add the ● ingredients. Rub well. Squeeze out the air from the bag and tie tightly. Leave the bag in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Transfer the bag contents into a bowl. Add the katakuriko and rub until the excess moisture is gone. Add sesame oil, and rub in..
- Line an oven tray with baking sheet. Arrange the prepared chicken with spaces in between, and bake at 220℃ for 25~30 minutes. Transfer the cooked chicken into a serving plate and serve..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes if using a toaster oven..
If you find this Easy Oven-baked Fried Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.