Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven-Baked Jambalaya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-Baked Jambalaya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As Good As They are Made Out To Be?.
You are what you eat. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. For instance, meats including chicken contain amino acids that are important as they could help to reconstruct muscle tissue. Consuming the correct foods is therefore imperative. Folks nowadays are consuming more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are publicized to boost your wellbeing and provide you with plenty of essential nutrients. So what typifies being superfood. Well, there are two types of foods, the great and also the poor. Poor foods contain empty calories that can just make you fat if consumed in excess and good foods which have calories that will provide lots of energy including antioxidants to assist diminish sickness and disease. For instance you might expect, superfoods are looked at as the correct kind of food.
Another vital function of superfoods is how they assist our immune systems. Superfoods are recommended for their beneficial effect on your immunity and garlic is one such food recognized for this. One benefit of ingesting garlic could possibly be in the way it helps to reduce your cholesterol. If you’ve a hypersensitive stomach then it’s best not to consume garlic as it could possibly irritate the lining. As commented on above, water is extremely vital for your body (after all, the majority of one’s body is made from water) however now and then it may be tough to take in huge volumes of water, which can be why you may want to try drinking Green tea. Green tea is impressive because it contains something called polyphenols, which has a lot more antioxidants than Vitamin C. Green tea can also impede new blood vessels from growing, which may help prevent tumors from developing.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably recommended to start out introducing some superfoods into your daily eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked jambalaya recipe. You can cook oven-baked jambalaya using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven-Baked Jambalaya:
- Provide 500 g of Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Use 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Take 2 cloves of Garlic *finely chopped.
- You need 1-2 of Smoked Pork Sausages *about 150g, sliced.
- Get 1 stalk of Celery *thinly sliced.
- Prepare of *Note: If you use Chorizo, reduce the amount of Cayenne Pepper.
- Use 1 of Red Capsicum *cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Cajan Spice Mix.
- Use of Cayenne Pepper OR Tabasco as required.
- Prepare 600 ml of Chicken Stock.
- Get 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Short Grain OR Medium Grain Rice.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Parsley *finely chopped.
Instructions to make Oven-Baked Jambalaya:
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Wash rice, drain, and set aside..
- Cut Chicken Thigh Fillets into bite-size pieces, lightly season with Salt & Pepper..
- Heat Olive Oil in an oven-safe shallow saucepan or a skillet over medium heat and cook Chicken until slightly brown, and transfer to a plate..
- Cook Onion, Garlic, Celery and Smoked Pork Sausages until onion is soft. Add Red Capsicum and stir, and add Cajan Spice Mix and Cayenne Pepper (OR Tabasco). *Note: Alter the amount of Cayenne Pepper accordingly..
- Add Chicken Stock, (if you want to add Tomato Paste, add it now), and bring to the boil. Stir in Rice evenly, return Chicken, then bring back to the boil. Season with Salt & Pepper as required..
- Cover with the lid or cover tightly with foil. Place in the oven, and cook for 20 minutes. Remove the lid and cook for 5-10 minutes..
- Sprinkle with chopped Parsley and serve..
If you find this Oven-Baked Jambalaya recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.