Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Ham and Cheese Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ham and Cheese Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham and Cheese Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food log helps you recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. One example is that, after tracking your food for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down will help uou identify the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
You ought to be very precise whenever you write down the things that you are eating. It isn’t enough to simply record “salad” on a list. You need to list each of the materials within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You also need to note down the amount of of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” won’t be enough however “one cup Fiber One cereal” is okay. Remember the more you take in of something the more calories you take in so it is very important that you list quantities so that you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Record your spirits while you eat. This can help you determine when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It also assists you to see plainly which foods you are inclined to choose when you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset will help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and cheese casserole recipe. You can have ham and cheese casserole using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Cheese Casserole:
- Prepare 6 ounces of Noodles cooked and drained- I prefer the bowtie pasta.
- Prepare 2 cups of cubed baked ham.
- Get 1 cup of grated Longhorn or Cheddar Cheese.
- Provide 1 (10 oz) of can cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk or evaporated milk.
- Take 1 of small can of mushroom pieces.
- Provide 1 tsp of instant minced onions.
- Take 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Provide 2 of Tlbs butter.
- You need 1/2 can of Durkee Fried Onions.
Steps to make Ham and Cheese Casserole:
- Mix ham with 3/4 cups cheese..
- Layer noodles and ham mixture in greased 2 qt. Casserole dish..
- Sprinkle the minced onions, parsley flakes, and mushroom pieces between the layers..
- Combine soup and milk and pour over the top layer. Can be heated to make it more combined..
- Top with 1/4 cup of cheese and Dot with butter..
- Bake uncovered at 375° for 25 minutes..
- Top with Fried Onions, and return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes..
If you find this Ham and Cheese Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.