Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Carribean Rice pair wit Salad and oven baked Honey glazed chic recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carribean Rice pair wit Salad and oven baked Honey glazed chic recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carribean Rice pair wit Salad and oven baked Honey glazed chic recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your food record not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after keeping a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every little thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as distinct as you can get when you write down the things you eat. It is just not sufficient to list “salad” in your food log. The proper way to do it is to note down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You should include the quantity of the food you take in. “Cereal” seriously isn’t as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” It is vital to understand that the bigger your helpings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
What sort of feelings are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This helps to demonstrate whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate for certain foods based on your mood. There a wide range of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carribean rice pair wit salad and oven baked honey glazed chic recipe. To cook carribean rice pair wit salad and oven baked honey glazed chic you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Carribean Rice pair wit Salad and oven baked Honey glazed chic:
- Provide 3 cups of normal long grain rice.
- Get 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Get 400 g of beef cut into cubes.
- Take 3 cups of fried ripe plantain.
- Get of I cup of diced carrots.
- Get 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Prepare of I cup sliced green pepper.
- Take of I cup of sliced red bell pepper.
- Provide of I cup of sliced onion.
- Get 6 of big gloves of garlic sliced.
- Provide 2 of tbspoonfil of cake Browning.
- Take 2 of stock cubes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of curry and thyme.
- Take 150 ml of vegetable oil.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of I tablespoon of black pepper.
Steps to make Carribean Rice pair wit Salad and oven baked Honey glazed chic:
- Season the cubes sized beef very well, cook till tender and fry till very brown. Also fry the cubes size plantain till golden brown and set then aside..
- Now pour boiled water over the rice, allow to sit for 3mins. Wash and cook with the 2 tablesppon of cake browning, some salt anf the 1/2 cup of green peas until it is 75 percent done. Please don't over cook the rice. And yes, the rice get the brown colour from the cake Browning….
- Once the rice is almost cook, pour into a sieve to strain out the water and side aside..
- Set your pot on heat, Add vegetable oil, allow to heat for a min before adding the sliced on on, garlic and stir. Add sliced green pepper, red bell peppers, carrots,black pepper, stock cubes, thyme and curry then pour in some chicken stock and give it a stir. (that will cook the rice till tender.).
- Allow a minute, then transfer the coloured rice into the pot and turn evenly, taste for salt add in the the fried meat and fried plantain..
- Turn evenly, cover pot and allow to simmer on low heat for about 3-5mins. Your Carribean Rice is ready to enjoy..
- I paired mine with Oven Baked Honey Glazed Chicken and some garden Salad..
If you find this Carribean Rice pair wit Salad and oven baked Honey glazed chic recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.