Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Southern Fried (Baked 🙂 ) Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Southern Fried (Baked 🙂 ) Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Really As Good quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You’re what you consume. This really is so correct. For instance, meats like fowl include amino acids that are vital as they could help to repair muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it’s important that you simply dine correctly. Awareness of how our diet effects our health as well as the nutrition we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. But what precisely are superfoods? Well, there are two sorts of foods, the great as well as the poor. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system where harmful foods have little value and can make you fat. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under first-class foods.
Tomatoes are one more superfood with antioxidant qualities because of a compound known as lycopene. Spinach can be a further first-class food because it contains lots of iron and folate, which is a B vitamin. Lutein, a nutrient obtained in spinach is very important for eye healthiness as we grow older.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably a good idea to begin introducing some superfoods into your daily eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto southern fried (baked 🙂 ) chicken recipe. To make keto southern fried (baked 🙂 ) chicken you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Southern Fried (Baked 🙂 ) Chicken:
- Provide 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1 of Large Egg.
- Get 75 g of Almond Flour.
- Get 1.5 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- Provide 1.5 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1.5 Teaspoon of Dried Mixed Herbs.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
Steps to make Keto Southern Fried (Baked 🙂 ) Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 200 and Grease a baking tray..
- Mix all of your spices and seasoning together in a mixing bowl..
- Whisk egg in a separate bowl..
- Slice the two chicken breasts horizontally/butterfly to create 4 steaks..
- Sprinkle one half of your spice mix onto the chicken, lightly coating both sides..
- Mix the remaining spice mix with the almond flour..
- Dip 1 steak into the whisked egg and then into the spiced almond flour mixture. Coat both sides well and place onto a greased baking sheet. Repeat with all chicken steaks..
- Bake for 25 minutes, carefully turning half way through cooking..
- I like mine served with a large salad and creamy broccoli salad or keto coleslaw. And of course – an extra dash of mayo :).
If you find this Keto Southern Fried (Baked 🙂 ) Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.