Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you start a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your foods log not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down will help uou recognize the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But imagine if you write each and every thing down but still can’t figure out how to lose fat? There is a good way and a idle way to track the food you eat. There is much more to food journaling than writing a list of what you eat during the day. Other kinds of important information will need to be written down too. Here are a number of the suggestions that can make it easier to become a lot more successful at food tracking.
Write down how you feel while you eat. This really helps to explain to you whether or not you decide on food as a reaction to emotional issues. It also assists you to see clearly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset will help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun oven baked steak and veggies recipe. To make cajun oven baked steak and veggies you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies:
- Get 12 oz. of beef loin steak (new York strip).
- Use 1/4 head of broccoli.
- Take 1/4 head of cauliflower.
- Get 1 of carrot.
- You need 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of Cajun Seasoning or:.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of onion powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of dried oregano.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
Steps to make Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies:
- Assemble your cajun seasoning if you do not have any ready made. Lay down a sheet of tinfoil and spray it with cooking spray. Pat down your steak with paper towel and put on top of tinfoil, rub your seasoning into both sides and the edges then seal the tinfoil and let marinate in the seasoning for 3+ hours..
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Take seasoned steak out of the fridge and let it get to room temperature before cooking. Sear both sides of the steak on a hot grill/stove for 2 minutes a side then cook in oven for 15 minutes. Wrap steak in tinfoil again and cook for an additional 10+ minutes (depending on how well you want your steak cooked).
- Chop up all of your vegetables. While steak is cooking, melt butter and pour over top of vegetables in a microwave safe steaming bowl. Mix in the butter so it covers everything then steam the veggies in the microwave for 4-5 minutes. Add extra cajun seasoning to the veggies if desired..
- Remove your steak from the oven and veggies from the microwave. Let both rest for at least 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
If you find this Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.