Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked bun in Cooker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked bun in Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked bun in Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your meal log not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after monitoring your food for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write everything down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as precise as possible when you write down what you consume. It isn’t adequate to list “salad” in your food log. You should list each of the components within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You ought to include the volume of the food you eat. “Cereal” just isn’t beneficial, although “one cup Shredded Wheat” can be. It is important to keep in mind that the bigger your helpings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Write down how you feel while you eat. This really helps to demonstrate whether or not you use food as a reaction to emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see plainly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for processed food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset just might help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked bun in cooker recipe. To make baked bun in cooker you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked bun in Cooker:
- Use 2 of burger bun.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 cup of mix veggies…..Carrot,tomato cauliflower, potato boiled.
- Use of Peas boiled black chana boiled.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Take of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of bhuna jeera powder.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh malai.
Steps to make Baked bun in Cooker:
- Veggies ko wash kar ke barik kat le..
- Pan ko garam karein.Butter melt karein. Veggies ko 2 min ke lie saute karein.mix masale,malai and saute 2 min.green chilli or Coriander leaves se garnish karein..
- Cooker ko preheat karein.bun ke beech m cut lagayein1 tbsp veggies rakhein upper se butter dale or preheat cooker m bun bake karein..
- Lijiye masala veggies baked bun is ready to eat and serve..
- Note……My innovation is……Isme maine veggies ke. Sath sprouted black chana bhi add kia hai..
- Ye maine dinner m bnaya hai.Dinner light lena chahiye.isme veggies or sprouted black chana hai.without oil, healthy, tasty yummy, delious hai..
- Sath m aap 1 glass milk le saktein hai.(without malai).
- Thanks to all.
If you find this Baked bun in Cooker recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.