Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spinach Burger with pork and beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Burger with pork and beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Burger with pork and beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The proper way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your meal log not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, when you keep a food journal for a few days you may notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down exactly what time of day it is while you eat. This will help you determine just what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. After several days you’ll see that even if you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. This will even help you identify the times when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is incredibly helpful because realizing when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other pursuits that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
What type of feelings are you in when you eat? Write it down! This could show you whether or not you use meals to solve emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate for particular foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach instinctively for processed food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat while in your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach burger with pork and beans recipe. To cook spinach burger with pork and beans you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach Burger with pork and beans:
- Prepare 2 cup of water spinach,cleaned,steamed and finely chopped.
- Take 1 large of Hunts pork and beans,baked.
- Take 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 medium of eggs,beaten.
- Provide 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Use 2 clove of garlic,finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne powder(optional).
- Prepare 3 large of buns,toasted on both sides.
- Take 1 medium of tomato,sliced.
- Provide 1 of vegetable oil,for frying.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Spinach Burger with pork and beans:
- In a bowl,combine flour,eggs,onion,cayenne powder,garlic and spinach,Season with salt and pepper then give it all a good mix with a wooden spoon until combined then divide the mixture into 3 equal parts..
- Heat oil in a skillet, over medium heat, about 4 minutes..
- Scoop the mixture into the pan then flattening thin with the back of a spoon after placing in the skillet.(make flat burger shapes about 1/2 inch thick.).
- Cook on low heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until browning.(Be patient..if you flip them too soon,they will fall apart.)Repeat with the remaining mixture..
- Stuff buns with burgers,tomatoes and pork and beans then top with cheddar cheese..
If you find this Spinach Burger with pork and beans recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.