Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Taco Burger Sliders recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Taco Burger Sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Taco Burger Sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the meals you eat will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after tracking your meals for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down will allow you to see specifically which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as precise as possible get whenever you record the things you eat. You have to do more than just write down “salad” into your food log. The proper way to do it is always to write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You must also record the amount of of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” won’t be enough although “one cup Fiber One cereal” is acceptable. Remember the more you take in of something the more calories you take in so it is important that you list quantities so you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Write down how you feel whenever you eat. This helps you determine when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. There a wide range of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset can help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked taco burger sliders recipe. To cook baked taco burger sliders you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Taco Burger Sliders:
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 1/2 of medium onion, finely diced.
- Take 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Get 1 cup of shredded cheese (cheddar or Mexican blend is best).
- Prepare of jarred salsa (any heat level).
- Get 12 of slider buns.
- Use 1/2 stick of butter.
- Take 1/4-1/2 tsp of hot sauce such as sriracha or tobasco (optional).
Instructions to make Baked Taco Burger Sliders:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown ground beef with diced onion in a medium skillet over med-high heat, breaking meat up to a fine crumble until no pink remains..
- Add taco seasoning and half the amount of water called for on package. Simmer 5 minutes. Meanwhile, melt butter and stir in hot sauce to taste if desired..
- Separate slider bun tops from bottoms. Place bottoms in a 9×13" cake pan/casserole dish. Spread meat mixture over bottom buns. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Spoon a little salsa over top of cheese on each slider. Place tops on sliders, pressing down gently to squish together, and brush tops with the melted butter..
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake covered for 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes..
- If desired serve with traditional taco toppings such as lettuce, tomato, sour cream, extra salsa and/or guacamole, and any sides you want (I like Mexican rice or seasoned tater tots). Enjoy!.
If you find this Baked Taco Burger Sliders recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.