Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Pepper Hot Wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Pepper Hot Wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you take in may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, once you keep a food log for a few days you might notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down precisely what time of day it is when you eat. This can help you determine what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can figure out how to deal with those times. After a short time you’ll observe that even if you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You may possibly also be able to recognize when you are eating only to have something to do. This is important simply because, once they are identified, you can find other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
What type of feelings are you in when you eat? Write it down! This makes it possible to pinpoint when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It also assists you to see plainly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. There are many people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon pepper hot wings recipe. You can have lemon pepper hot wings using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Pepper Hot Wings:
- Take 2 lb of Chicken Wings.
- Get 1 of flour.
- Use 1 of Lawry's Garlic Salt w/parsley.
- Use 1 of Texas Pete Hotter Hot Sauce.
- Provide 1 of Any buffalo wing sauce.
- Provide 1 of Lemon Pepper.
- Take 1/2 stick of butter.
- Get 1 of seasoning salt.
Instructions to make Lemon Pepper Hot Wings:
- Clean and season chicken with seasoning and garlic salt.
- Add small amount of seasoning and garlic salt to flour (heat oil while preparing) coat chicken with flour and fry..
- While chicken is frying. Melt butter and pour in large bowl. Add buffalo wing sauce, hotter hot sauce and lemon pepper to butter. (Your desired amount).
- After you drain chicken from grease add to hot sauce mix and coat. Place chicken on baking pan. Pour remainder of sauce on chicken. Sprinkle lemon pepper on top..
- Broil until top of chicken is crispy or sauce has absorbed in chicken. (Not to long you don't want chicken drying out) Serve with favorite dipping sauce.
If you find this Lemon Pepper Hot Wings recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.