Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy Hot Wings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Hot Wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Hot Wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The proper way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your meal log not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will allow you to see precisely which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as distinct as possible get whenever you record the things you eat. It isn’t enough to list “salad” in your food journal. You need to list each of the materials within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You must also include the amounts of the foods you consume. “Cereal” just isn’t good, although “one cup Shredded Wheat” will be. It is vital to keep in mind that the bigger your servings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
What kind of spirits are you in while you eat? Write it down! This helps to demonstrate whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of certain foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach instinctively for processed food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat during your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy hot wings recipe. You can have healthy hot wings using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Hot Wings:
- Get 10 of Whole Chicken Wings (Upper Arm, Forearm, and Hand).
- Use 1 of as needed Cooking Spray.
- Get of Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper (or Ground Red Pepper).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
Steps to make Healthy Hot Wings:
- Boil chicken wings in large pot until cooked..
- Carefully remove skin and cut wings into hands, forearms, and upper arms. Discard hands and skin. Use a sharp knife and be careful when removing skin so that you don't lose any meat..
- In a large bowl, mix together vegetable oil and seasonings. Toss chicken in mixture ensuring that all sides of chicken are coated..
- Apply cooking spray to a baking pan and align chicken pieces evenly on the pan. Bake chicken for 10 minutes at 350°F..
- Yields 4 servings. For spicier wings, add more cayenne pepper..
If you find this Healthy Hot Wings recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.