Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after tracking your nutrition for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every little thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
You should be very particular whenever you write down the things that you are eating. You have to do more than merely write down “salad” into your food journal. Write down all of the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You should also note down just how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” will not be adequate but “one cup Fiber One cereal” is okay. Remember the more you consume of something the more calories you eat so it is very important that you list quantities so you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Write down how you feel whenever you eat. This makes it possible to figure out when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It also helps you see plainly which foods you tend to choose if you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for junk food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cordon bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe. You can have baked cordon bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce:
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get to taste of Garlic salt.
- You need 4 slices of Mozzarella cheese(or any cheese).
- Take of Bread crumbs/flour/corn meal.
- Use of Melted margarine.
- Provide of Sauce:.
- Use 2 tbsp of cream of chicken soup powder.
- Take 4 tbsp of canned in corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Provide 1/4-1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Shredded cheese(optional).
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce:
- Cut up chicken breast into fillets, salt and pepper them on both sides..
- Roll out one piece of chicken at a time in the flour/breading mixture until thin enough making sure to get both sides covered in crumbs..
- Add a slice of cheese onto every piece of chicken and roll closed, insert toothpicks to keep closed..
- Dip the chicken rolls into the melted margarine. Place on baking sheet. Bake in 350° oven for about 45 minutes or until done..
- Sauce: mix all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, if sauce is too thick add more milk..
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve with mashed potatoes. ENJOY!.
If you find this Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.