Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best White Rice and Abykahuna Sauce with peppered saulted baked beans,sweet corn and green peas with driz recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Rice and Abykahuna Sauce with peppered saulted baked beans,sweet corn and green peas with driz recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The Right Way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food record for a few days you could notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down can help you recognize the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Record the time of morning that you take in items. This will help you find out precisely what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can figure out how to deal with those times. You’ll observe, for example, that though you eat lunch at the identical time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. This may also help you identify the occasions when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is important because all those are times that you can pick out other things to fill your time with than food.
Write down how you feel whenever you eat. This helps you figure out when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. Many individuals will reach for junk foods whenever we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you focus on how you eat while in your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white rice and abykahuna sauce with peppered saulted baked beans,sweet corn and green peas with driz recipe. You can have white rice and abykahuna sauce with peppered saulted baked beans,sweet corn and green peas with driz using 28 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook White Rice and Abykahuna Sauce with peppered saulted baked beans,sweet corn and green peas with driz:
- Prepare 5 kg of chicken thighs.
- Take 3 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic diced.
- Use 4 cup of white rice.
- You need 1 of curry powder.
- Use 1 of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 of oregano.
- Take 1 of rosemary leaves (just a little).
- Prepare 1 of knorr taste cube.
- Get 1 kg of minced meat.
- Provide 1 kg of shredded beef.
- Use 1 small of can of evaporated milk.
- You need 2 tsp of of white or brown sugar.
- Use 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of balls of tomato(chopped).
- Provide 1 of chili powder (get one that is really hot).
- Provide 8 of fresh red Jalapeño pepper (remove seeds if you want to minimize the heat).
- Get 1/2 can of baked beans.
- Use 1/2 can of sweet corn.
- Provide 1/2 can of green peas.
- Take 1 of pack of prawn crackers.
- Get 1 of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 of dried shallot.
- Get 1 of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of a little lime juice.
- Provide 5 of fingers of green beans (chopped).
Instructions to make White Rice and Abykahuna Sauce with peppered saulted baked beans,sweet corn and green peas with driz:
- Marinate chicken thighs using all the above spices and refrigerate for 2hrs.
- Steam chicken for 7 minutes using half a glass of water for the 5kg chicken.
- Don't use up all the spice on the chicken and add some chopped onion and garlic while steaming chicken.
- When cooked for a few, put chicken in the oven for baking.leave in the oven until brownish all round.
- While chicken is the oven, put a large sauce pan with about 3/4 olive oil in pan and let it heat up.
- Add remaining chopped onion and garlic plus all chopped tomato and Jalapeño peppers into the hot oil using low heat.adding all the remaining ingredients with a little more generous of curry powder.
- Add shredded beef and minced meat and keep stirring..
- After stirring for 4mins.pour evaporated liquid milk and sugar in a bowl,stir milk and sugar solution until well mixed and pour into the sauce pan containing minced meat and shredded beef.
- Leave to simmer for a another 5mins adding alot of chili pepper as much as your taste buds can handle and then your Abykahuna sauce is ready.
- Cook white rice to the degree of softness you want. I like mine cooked but scanty and single.
- For samche sauce, heat a little vegetable oil in a pan.add the remaining broth from chicken into the oil, add chopped green beans,finely sliced onions and stir till cooked.
- Fry your prawn crackers and then Drain d oil out of green beans and drizzle the oil drained on already fried prawn crackers.
- Put a teaspoon of vegetable and olive oil each on pan,add green peas and ground hot chili wit a little lime juice… Stir for a minute and its ready.
- Just drizzle a little lime juice or sweet corn and leave baked beans just as it is and everything is ready to eat…. Don't forget your chicken in the oven.
If you find this White Rice and Abykahuna Sauce with peppered saulted baked beans,sweet corn and green peas with driz recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.