Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Moist Graham Cracker Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moist Graham Cracker Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Eating Superfoods?.
You are what you consume. If you think about it, this makes sense. For instance, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be used by the body in repairing muscular tissues. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you just have a meal correctly. Knowledge of how our diet effects our fitness and also the nutrition we need has led to more people eating superfoods. But what precisely are superfoods? We can really say that a number of foods help to increase our well being and others do not. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system where unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. For example you may guess, superfoods are looked at as the right kind of food.
Lycopene is an antioxidant found in tomatoes which can be why they are also thought to be superfoods. As said, natural vitamins are vital plus a B vitamin called folate is within spinach. Lutein, a nutrient within spinach is very important for visual strength as we grow older.
It now appears to be a good time to start out ingesting some superfoods to have the healthy positives of many of the minerals, vitamins and other necessary nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moist graham cracker cake recipe. To make moist graham cracker cake you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Moist Graham Cracker Cake:
- Provide of Cake.
- Use 2 3/4 cup of *32 squares* Cinnamon Graham Crackers, crushed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of (1 stick) softened butter.
- Provide 5 of egg yolks.
- Get 2 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of *Optional* Chopped Walnuts (or any kind of nuts you prefer).
- Use 1/3 cup of (3 ounces), softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of (1/2 stick), softened butter.
- Provide 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of *Optional* crushed graham crackers for topping cake.
Steps to make Moist Graham Cracker Cake:
- 1.)Place graham cracker squares into a large sandwich bag or food processor and using a rolling pin crush crackers into fine crumbs if using sandwich bag.. *Note: You'll need a 13×9 cake pan for this recipe**.
- 2.)Mix together graham crackers,flour and baking powder. Place to the side..
- 3.)Cream your sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Add in egg yolks,one at a time, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix until smooth..
- 4.)Add about 1/3 of graham cracker mixture to the wet mixture at a time, then about 1/3 of the milk. You're going to keep alternating the graham cracker mixture and milk until it is nicely incorporated. Then fold in walnuts., if desired..
- 5.)Spread mixture into 13×9 cake pan. Batter will be somewhat thick. Bake for about 20-25 minutes (or until toothpick inserted comes out clean). Allow cake to cool..
- 6.) Then make your frosting. Cream together the softened cream cheese and butter until smooth and fluffy Add powdered sugar & vanilla extract and mix until smooth..
- 7.)Spread icing over cooled cake. **Then sprinkle crushed graham crackers on top of icing** (**Optional Step!!!**)..
If you find this Moist Graham Cracker Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.