Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Donna's Baked Sausage With Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Donna's Baked Sausage With Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your meal journal not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after tracking your meals for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write everything down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
You need to be very specific when you write down the things that you are eating. You should do more than simply write down “salad” into your food record. The correct way to do it is to note down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You need to include the amount of the food you consume. “Cereal” is not as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” It is important to remember that the larger your helpings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
What sort of mood are you in when you eat? Write it down! This will show you whether or not you use foods to solve emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see clearly which foods you tend to choose if you are in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods if we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat in the course of your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to donna's baked sausage with tomato sauce recipe. To cook donna's baked sausage with tomato sauce you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Donna's Baked Sausage With Tomato Sauce:
- Get 18 of Pork sausages.
- Provide 1 medium of Onion, sliced in rings.
- Take 4 of Garlic buds, sliced or chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 540 ml of Can of Aylmer Accents stewed tomatoes.
- Provide 156 ml of Can of hunts tomato paste.
- Prepare 680 ml of Can of Hunts tomato sayce.
- Use 1 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Italian spices.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Donna's Baked Sausage With Tomato Sauce:
- In a frying pan boil sausages with enough water to cover for 5 minutes. Drain and place sausages in a 9×13 baking pan..
- Meanwhile, add tomato paste, tomato sauce, sugar, spices, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Mix well..
- In a frying pan, fry onions and garlic in the olive oil for about 5 minutes..
- Pour sauce mixture over sausages, then place onions and garlic on top. Bake in a 350°F oven for 30 to 45 minutes, until bubbly. Serve with your choice of vegetables and rice, potatoes or pasta.
If you find this Donna's Baked Sausage With Tomato Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.