Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked breakfast chocolate donuts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked breakfast chocolate donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked breakfast chocolate donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the foods you consume can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after tracking your meals for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down can help you identify the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But imagine if you write each thing down but still aren’t able to figure out how to lose fat? You can monitor your food the correct way or the incorrect way. There is much more to food journaling than composing a list of what you eat during the day. Other sorts of important information will need to be written down too. Here are a number of tips that you can make use of to help your food tracking be more successful.
Record your mood whenever you eat. This really helps to demonstrate whether or not you turn to food as a response to emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. Many of us will reach for junk foods whenever we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat while in your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked breakfast chocolate donuts recipe. You can have baked breakfast chocolate donuts using 20 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked breakfast chocolate donuts:
- Take of Ingredients for donuts:-.
- Use 1 cup of Almond flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of Coca powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 3/4 cup of Curd.
- Take 1/4 cup of Extra vargin olive oil.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- Take of Ingredients for making chocolate glaze:-.
- Provide 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of Semi-sweet dark chocolate chopped/chocolate chips.
- Take 2 tbsp of Butter melted.
- Prepare of Ingredients for garnishing:-.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Different type of sprinkles (optional).
- Take of Others:-.
- Get bag of Piping.
- Get of Donut pan.
- You need of Big pan.
- Take bowl of Small.
- Prepare of Spatula.
Instructions to make Baked breakfast chocolate donuts:
- Steps for preparing donuts:-.
- Preheat oven at 190*c for 10 minutes..
- Grease the donut pan generously with olive oil and keep aside to be used later..
- In a medium size bowl add 1 cup almond flour,1/2 cup cocoa powder,1/8 tsp salt and 1/2tsp baking soda..
- Mix all the dry ingredients well and keep aside..
- Take another bowl add 3/4 cup of curd and 1/3 cup sugar, whisk well until sugar dissolves properly..
- Now add 1/4 cup of olive oil and 1tsp of vanilla essence to curd sugar mixture and whisk well..
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and whisk well until uniform batter is formed..
- Transfer the batter to piping bag,cut the corner of the bag with scissor..
- Pipe the batter evenly into the donut pan,don't fill cavaities more than 2/3..
- Place pan in preheated oven and bake for 15 -18 minutes until the dough has risen and is firm to the touch.Mine done at 15 minutes.(Every oven is different so keep an eye while baking).
- Allow the donuts to cool for 15 minutes, then gently remove from the pan to cool completely on a wire rack.(Be gentle while removing doughnuts from the pan as they are soft and easily get broken)..
- Steps for preparing chocolate glaze:-.
- Take a big pan half way fill with water, place on medium heat and bring to simmer..
- Place a small bowl on top of the big pan,make sure the bottom of the small pan is not touching the water..
- Now add chopped chocolate and butter to the bowl and stir occasionally with spatula until smooth and melted..
- Dip the top of each donuts into the glaze and return to the wire cooling rack carefully.(work with 1 donut at a time).
- Top donuts with sprinkles of your choice while glaze is still wet..
- Let the glaze set for 10-15 minutes, then serve delicious and healthy breakfast donuts to you family..
If you find this Baked breakfast chocolate donuts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.