Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Really As Good As They are Made Out To Be?.
You are becoming what you put within your body. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. If you eat some chicken that bird is going to be broken down plus the amino acids are going to be used to restore cells and develop muscle. The same goes for all other foods, so it’s important that you simply eat correctly. Dietary advice tells us that the proper food could make us healthy and so superfoods are becoming a part of many people’s diets. So what is considered being a superfood. Well, there are two sorts of foods, the great and the bad. Putting on weight is only one of the issues with ingesting the wrong food and, as opposed to this, the right food can give you energy as well as keeping you healthy. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under good fare.
Some other good quality superfoods to devour are tomatoes as they have something referred to as Lycopene which is an excellent antioxidant. Another superfood is spinach which is abundant with iron as well as one of the B vitamins referred to as folate. Spinach can also be high in protein and contains lutein that may help keep away loss of sight in old age.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is definitely a good suggestion to start introducing some superfoods into your everyday eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked spaghetti recipe. To cook baked spaghetti you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked spaghetti:
- Take of Olive oil.
- Use 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 packages of mushrooms, coarse chopped.
- Use 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 1/2 lb of lean burger.
- Take of italian seasonings.
- Use 20 1/2 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- Use 1 packages of vermicelli, or spaghetti pasta, cooked.
- Take 1/2 packages of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of basil olive oil.
Instructions to make Baked spaghetti:
- Saute first four ingredients.
- Add burger, cook until Brown, season to taste.
- Drain grease if there is any.
- Add spaghetti sauce, Simmer on low while pasta cooks in separate pot.
- Drain pasta.
- Add some meat sauce to bottom of glass casserole dish, add pasta, top with rest of sauce.
- Add cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
- Bake at 400 for 10mins. Remove and drizzle with olive oil.
If you find this Baked spaghetti recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.