Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven baked chicken biryani # delightful baking#team contest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked chicken biryani # delightful baking#team contest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The way to Do It.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping a food record helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after following your meals for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as specific as you can when you write down what you consume. It isn’t adequate to list “salad” in your food log. You must record all of the components within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You ought to include the volume of the food you eat. “Cereal” is not as good an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” It is vital to remember that the bigger your portions, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Write down your feelings when you eat. This can help you pinpoint when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate for particular foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach intuitively for processed food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked chicken biryani # delightful baking#team contest recipe. You can have oven baked chicken biryani # delightful baking#team contest using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven baked chicken biryani # delightful baking#team contest:
- Provide 250 g of chicken.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- You need of Food colour I used yellow n orange.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 1 of carrot.
- Use 1/4 cup of yoghurt or mala.
- Take 1 tablespoon of pilau masala.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of biryani masala optional.
- You need 1 TSP of any other spice you like I choose tumeric and paprika.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ginger.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Oil.
- Get 1 of large onion.
- Take 1 of lemon.
Instructions to make Oven baked chicken biryani # delightful baking#team contest:
- Put the rice in a bake proof bowl to bake and 2 cups water,salt to taste and alittle oil.cover with aluminium foil.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Season the chicken with salt and massage with crushed garlic and ginger and lemon juice.
- Now let's work on the sauce or rojo.grate the tomato and carrots you can also blend with a blender.
- Add the yoghurt.
- For the pilau masala and biryani masala awake their flavours by dry frying in a hot pan for a minute add them to the tomatoes also add any other spices and mix.
- Add the chicken and wrap this mixture in a double layer of cling film.
- Put the chicken and rice in an baking tray and bake for 50 minutes.10 minutes to time dissolve the food colour in water make holes in the rice and put it in and put it back to finish baking.
- Cut the onions and Deep fry in oil till brown.
- Serve the meal with the chicken on top of the rice then the sauce garnish with the deep fried onions and dhania or spring onion.cover with foil paper.
If you find this Oven baked chicken biryani # delightful baking#team contest recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.