Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Beetroot samosa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Beetroot samosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Beetroot samosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The proper way to Do It.
When you start a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food log helps you determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after monitoring your nutrition for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down may help you recognize the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what happens if you’ve been writing every little thing down and still aren’t reducing your weight? There is a correct way and a completely wrong way to track your food. There is much more to food journaling than creating an index of what you eat during the day. You must record a few other very important information. Here are a number of points that you can employ to help your food tracking be more successful.
Write down your emotions whenever you eat. This helps you figure out when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It will even identify the foodstuffs you select when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for junk food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat while in your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked beetroot samosa recipe. To make baked beetroot samosa you need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Beetroot samosa:
- Prepare 1 cup of Maida.
- Provide 1/2 of Beetroot – grated.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1 katori of Leftover macroni.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Ajwayan.
Steps to make Baked Beetroot samosa:
- Maida me ghee ajwayan salt dale and ache se mix karein.
- Ab ise 2 parts me divide karein ek plain ghoonde water se And dosre me beetroot kadhukas ka juice milae And water ki help se ghoonde….
- Tight dough bnae..Yada tight na ho….
- Dough ko half an hr ke liye dhak ke rakh de……
- After half an hr dough ko dobara mix karein…And roti ki tarah bele then beech me cut dale….Dono dough ko ek jitna bele…..
- Dono ke ek plain rakhe And second me semi circle shape de outline chod ke…..
- Ek plain ke upar beetroot cut Voila rakhe then beech me se turn karte hue Samose ki shape de…Corners par water ki help se…..
- Beech me cheese And macroni ka 2 spoon fill Karein…And upar se lock Karein……
- Same dosra ab opposite beetroot plain PE plain cut Voila rakhe outline chod ke semi circle cut de…Fill macroni And cheese And lock it…..
- Micro ko pre heat Karein 10 min 200 degree PE And Samose baking tray par oil brush karke 200 degree par 10 min rakhe And it's ready.
If you find this Baked Beetroot samosa recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.