Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Jerk Beans & Cheese On Potato Waffles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Jerk Beans & Cheese On Potato Waffles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The Right Way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the foods you take in can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after tracking your nutrition for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down will allow you to see exactly which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what happens if you write each thing down but still can’t figure out how to lose weight? There is a right way and a incorrect way to observe your food. There is far more to food journaling than writing a list of what you eat during the day. Other sorts of important information will need to be written down also. Here are a number of the suggestions that can help you become far more successful at food tracking.
Write down your emotions when you eat. This can help you figure out when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see clearly which foods you are inclined to choose when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for processed food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you focus on how you eat during your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy jerk beans & cheese on potato waffles recipe. To make spicy jerk beans & cheese on potato waffles you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Jerk Beans & Cheese On Potato Waffles:
- Get 2 of frozen potato waffles,.
- Use 1/4-1/2 tin of baked beans,.
- Use of Cheddar cheese, grated, around 25g per portion,.
- Get of Dried jerk seasoning to taste,.
- Prepare 1 pinch of red chilli flakes to taste,.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season.
Steps to make Spicy Jerk Beans & Cheese On Potato Waffles:
- Place the waffles either in an oven or under a grill and cook according to packet instructions. Once cooked through lay them on a wire rack over a lined baking tray. Preheat the grill to a medium heat..
- In a bowl combine the jerk seasoning with the baked beans and season with salt and pepper. Stir well to combine..
- Spoon over the beans neatly into the waffles then put the grated cheese on top of each one. Grill until golden and bubbly..
- Remove from the grill and sprinkle over red chilli flakes to taste. Enjoy!.
If you find this Spicy Jerk Beans & Cheese On Potato Waffles recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.