Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chipotle Bacon cheeseburger topped with avocado and a fried egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chipotle Bacon cheeseburger topped with avocado and a fried egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You might be what you eat. This really is so correct. If you gobble some poultry that chicken is going to be broken down and the amino acids will be used to restore cells and develop muscle. So be cautious with the food you eat as it can really create a difference. Dietary advice tells us that the correct food can make us fit so superfoods are becoming part of many people’s diets. Do you know what superfoods really are? Well, there are 2 sorts of foods, the good and also the poor. Poor foods include empty calories that can just make you fat if consumed in excess and high-quality foods which have calories that will provide plenty of energy as well as antioxidants to help you decrease illness and disease. For instance you may expect, superfoods are viewed as the correct form of food.
In the end, your body needs the best nutritional foods to stay alive. You need protein to create and mend cells, carbohydrates to deliver the body energy and fats to keep the body running correctly. You also need water, which can be the most vital of the lot. There are other areas of nutritional value that you may not be aware of including some vitamins and minerals. For example, Omega-3, which can be a fatty acid that is very important for the body, since it can keep down the amount of bad cholesterol in the blood. Omega-3 is present in salmon, that is classed as being a superfood since it includes this fatty acid and it’s an excellent source of protein. Omega-3 also can help your brain by defending it from ailments you always get from aging. Fish, seeds in addition to nuts are all superfood kinds in which you’ll see Omega-3.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is definitely recommended to begin introducing some superfoods into your daily eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chipotle bacon cheeseburger topped with avocado and a fried egg recipe. To cook chipotle bacon cheeseburger topped with avocado and a fried egg you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chipotle Bacon cheeseburger topped with avocado and a fried egg:
- Take 4 of buns (again, use your favorite, I use a brioche bun).
- Provide 4 of hamburger patties with bacon in them(your favorite, i get mine at my butchers counter in my local grocery where they mix in bacon and cheddar cheese with the meat, of course you can also make youre own).
- Use 2 of avocados.
- Prepare 4 slice of cheese.
- You need 8 of strips cooked bacon.
- Use 4 of over easy eggs.
- Use of chipotle mayo.
- Take 3 can of chipotles in adobo from a can.
- Take 1/2 cup of mayo.
Instructions to make Chipotle Bacon cheeseburger topped with avocado and a fried egg:
- Chop chipotles, make sure to remove seeds. Mix with mayo.
- Cook hamburger patties to your desired doneness.
- Once done top each with 2 bacon strips and cheese.
- Toast buns.
- Slice avocado.
- Cook eggs, I like mine over easy so the yolk runs all over it when you bite it, but of course you can make them over hard if you don't like that.
- Assemble. Put chipotle mayo on bun, place burger with bacon and cheese. Top with fried egg and avocado.
If you find this Chipotle Bacon cheeseburger topped with avocado and a fried egg recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.