Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pinky's Juicy Lucy Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pinky's Juicy Lucy Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Really As High-quality As They are Made Out To Be?.
What you eat, is who you are. Quite accurately, you are. For instance, meats including fowl include amino acids that happen to be vital as they could help to repair muscle tissue. So be cautious with the meals you consume as it could really make a difference. Individuals these days are eating more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been publicized to improve your health and offer you plenty of vital nutrients. But what exactly are superfoods? In easy terminology, some food is high-quality for us and some not so good. Bad foods have empty calories that can just make you fat if eaten in excess and high-quality foods which have calories designed to provide plenty of energy and also antioxidants to help diminish illness and disease. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under high-quality fare.
Your immune system may even have the benefit of the components of superfoods. Garlic can be described as well known superfood that may give your immune system a real boost, that will help the body beat back sicknesses. Garlic may also help lower the level of cholesterol inside your blood as well. Garlic may be taxing if you have problems with your stomach, so bear that in mind. Green tea is definitely an alternative for you, especially if the idea of drinking lots of water, which as previously stated is an important factor in your overall health, is something you cannot do. If you consider the amount of antioxidants it has and the actual fact it has the benefit of polyphenols, then green tea in fact is worth drinking. One additional area where green tea seems to have a benefit is in helping to stop the development of tumors.
Superfoods are definitely worth ingesting as they provide you with lots of vitamins and minerals and health boosting vitamins that you may otherwise not devour through your usual diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pinky's juicy lucy burger recipe. To cook pinky's juicy lucy burger you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pinky's Juicy Lucy Burger:
- You need of Burger Patties.
- Provide 1 kg of ground beef.
- Take 1 kg of ground venison.
- Prepare 2 each of large eggs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of seasoned fine breadcrumbs.
- Get of Burger Fillings/Toppongs – Mix-match.
- Provide of Emmenthal Cheese.
- Provide of Dry Salami.
- Take of Prosciutto.
- Take of Sundried Tomato in oil.
- Provide of Old Cheddar.
- Prepare of Feta.
- Provide of Alfalfa Sprouts.
- Provide of Smoked salt pickled onions.
Instructions to make Pinky's Juicy Lucy Burger:
- Mix ground meat, seasoning, crumbs and eggs until an even consistency is reached..
- Prepare patties using a burger press for filled patties.
- On half the patties, place desired filling(s) and top with cheese..
- Place a second patty on top of the first. Press the edges together firmly. Chill thoroughly..
- Preheat grill to HI..
- Sear burgers for 3 minutes per side..
- Reduce heat to BBQ and cook until desired doneness..
- Remove from heat and stand 5 minutes before serving with all appropriate toppings. Fresh tomatoes, red onions, dill slices, bacon, grilled portabello slices, alfalfa sprouts, hummus, whatever you like goes!.
If you find this Pinky's Juicy Lucy Burger recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.