Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you start a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your meal journal not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food log for a few days you might notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down will help uou identify the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Write down what time it is when you eat. This helps you figure out when you feel the most hungry, when you are prone to snack and what you can do about it. After a day or two you could notice that, though you eat lunch at the same time every day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You should also be able to observe whether or not you happen to be eating due to the fact you’re bored. This is very important mainly because, once they are identified, you can find alternative ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Write down how you feel while you eat. This can help you figure out when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate for particular foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach intuitively for junk food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked steak recipe. To cook baked steak you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Steak:
- Provide 2 of Steak of your choice.
- Use 1 of Seasoning of your choice.
- Take 1/2 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Red & Green Bell Pepper thinly sliced.
- Take 1 small of Onion cut up & thinly sliced.
- Use 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Baked Steak:
- Preheat oven to 425° Degrees.
- Using a skillet on medium. Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Wait until it heats up and place your steak on the skillet..
- While your steak is on the skillet cook both sides for 3 minutes each. *Note, you want to add again 2 tablespoons of olive oil to cook the next steak*.
- After cooking the steak on both sides. saute the onions and bell peppers..
- Place steak & bell peppers/onions in the baking dish and arrange the bell peppers and steak where the bell peppers and onions at the bottom and top.
- Place your baking dish in the oven for 8 minutes for a slightly medium steak. *Note, if you want your steak rare cook less and if you want your steak well done cook longer*.
- Bon Apetit & enjoy.
If you find this Baked Steak recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.