Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Brinjal / Aubergine Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal / Aubergine Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You’re what you consume. Quite literally, you are. If you consume some chicken that bird is going to be broken down and the amino acids will be used to repair cells and create muscle. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you have a meal correctly. Awareness of how our diet effects our wellbeing and the nourishment we need has led to more people eating superfoods. But what exactly are superfoods? Well, there are 2 sorts of foods, the good as well as the poor. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system where unhealthy foods have little value and could make you fat. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under first-class foods.
In the end, your system needs the correct nutritional foods to survive. You need protein to build and repair cells, carbohydrates to offer the body energy and fats to keep the body running right. In addition, the other essential part in all of this is water to drink. There are supplementary nutrients, for example vitamins and minerals which you’ll need but are harder to get into your diet. There are two forms of cholesterol, good and bad, and the fatty acid Omega-3 can counter the results in the bad one. Salmon is an instance of a superfood as it provides protein as well as containing Omega-3. Omega-3 could also aid your brain by protecting it from ailments you usually get from aging. You can get Omega-3 in many fish, nuts and seeds, most of which are classed as superfoods.
Superfoods are positively worth consuming as they give you a lot of nutrients and health boosting vitamins that you otherwise not consume through your usual diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal / aubergine salad recipe. You can cook brinjal / aubergine salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brinjal / Aubergine Salad:
- Provide 3 of Brinjals.
- You need 2 of Carrots.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Provide 4 of Chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of Steak and chop.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Rajah.
- Use 1 cube of chicken stock.
- Prepare To taste of ground pepper.
- Use 1 tin of baked beans.
Steps to make Brinjal / Aubergine Salad:
- Peel your carrots and dices it and boil it for +-10 minutes.
- Chop your onion and Chillies together then drizzle the pot with cooking oil to fry..
- When the onion and Chillies are frying the rinse you brinjal and dices it..
- Remove the Carrots and drain water and put it aside..
- Then pour your brinjal in the mixture of onion also add that chicken stock..
- Stir and cover it for few minutes to cook and check again the season it with spices.
- Stir and once the spices and brinjal is soft now you can open your tin of baked beans.
- Pour the tin and stir and let it simmer for a while.
- Your salad is ready now it's best serve cold with any meal..
If you find this Brinjal / Aubergine Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.