Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you begin a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the meals you take in may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, when you keep a food journal for a few days you may notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every little thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
You ought to be very precise whenever you write down the things that you are eating. You should do more than simply write down “salad” into your food log. Write down every one of the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You should also include the amounts of the foods you consume. “Cereal” is not beneficial, although “one cup Shredded Wheat” can be. It is important to understand that the larger your portions, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
What sort of feelings are you in when you eat? Write it down! This could show you whether or not you use meals to solve emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see plainly which foods you have a tendency to choose if you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for processed food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoky chorizo & chicken pasta bake recipe. To cook smoky chorizo & chicken pasta bake you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake:
- Provide 2 of Chicken breasts – skinned and diced.
- Take 1 of Chorizo sausage – chopped into small pieces.
- Use 1 of Large onion – diced.
- Get 1 of Large capsicum – diced.
- Provide 1 of Eggplant – diced.
- Get of White or brown mushrooms.
- Provide 1 Bag of baby spinach leaves.
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3/4 Bag of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 Bottle of Leggos Pasta Bake Sauce Creamy Tomato & Mozarella.
- Provide of Tasty cheddar cheese.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Paprika.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Take of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake:
- Heat oven to 200 degrees celcius on bake..
- In a large pan add olive oil and brown chicken on high heat. DO NOT OVER COOK. Once chicken is browned, add salt, pepper and paprika. Mix well then transfer chicken into a separate dish..
- In the same pan, lower the heat to medium-high and add more olive oil. Add onions and chorizo and cook until onions are transparent and chorizo is browned. Add in all other veggies, salt, pepper, paprika, chilli flakes and smoky paprika. Once the veggies have stared to soften, add the garlic (either grate in or chop finely beforehand). Cook veggies for 10-15 minutes until nicely browned and soft..
- In a separate pot, cook penne pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente. Reserve one cup pasta water and drain remainder, then set pasta aside..
- Once the veggies are cooked, add the Leggos pasta sauce, rinsing the bottle out with a small amount of water. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and add spinach. Add in the cooked pasta and chicken and mix well. Cook all together for a few minutes to allow flavours to come together. Add pasta water as needed to get the sauce to the right consistency. Taste and adjust salt, pepper, paprika, smokey paprika and chilli..
- Transfer to an oven proof dish. Top with a generous amount of grated cheddar and parmesan cheese then sprinkle lightly with paprika. Place on a high rack in the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until the cheese has browned. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving..
If you find this Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.