Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Eggplant salsa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggplant salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the food you take in can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after monitoring your meals for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every little thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as distinct as possible get whenever you write down the things you eat. It is not enough to simply write down “salad” on a list. You need to record every one of the ingredients within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You ought to include the volume of the food you consume. “Cereal” defintely won’t be sufficient but “one cup Fiber One cereal” is acceptable. Don’t forget that the more of a thing you eat, the more calories you are going to take in so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know exactly how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Write down your feelings while you eat. This can help you pinpoint when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It will also identify the foods you choose when you are in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods when we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat in the course of your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant salsa recipe. To make eggplant salsa you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggplant salsa:
- Provide 1 of big Eggplant.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- Provide 1 of Capsicum.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 of green chilli.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of onion garlic ginger paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of curd.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need As Required of Coriander leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Eggplant salsa:
- Roast the eggplant, tomato, onion, chilli and capsicum apply little oil on the outer skin. Then discard the roasted skins in cold water. Mash the eggplant and fine chop other vegetables..
- Heat oil in a kadai add onion garlic ginger paste stir it continuously then add salt to taste, turmeric powder, cumin powder, curd, mix well then add one by one mashed eggplant, chopped onion, chilli, capsicum and tomato, mix well..
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes on slow flame. Then garnish with coriander leaves and chilli. Serve hot..
If you find this Eggplant salsa recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.