Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food log makes it possible to recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will allow you to see exactly which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as precise as you can get while you write down the things you eat. You need to do more than merely write down “salad” into your food log. Write down every one of the ingredients in the salad and also the type of dressing you used. You also need to write down how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” is just not good, however “one cup Shredded Wheat” can be. It is important to understand that the larger your servings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Write down your emotions whenever you eat. This really helps to demonstrate whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of specific foods based on your mood. Many people will reach for junk foods when we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's 10 minute rare t-bone steak & baked potato dinner recipe. To cook mike's 10 minute rare t-bone steak & baked potato dinner you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner:
- Prepare of ● For The T-Bone Steaks.
- Get 2 (12 oz) of Beef Lion T-Bone Steaks [well marbled – preferably room temp].
- Take dash of Garlic Olive Oil [to lightly coat steaks + reserves for potatoes].
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Cracked Sea Salt & Black Pepper [+ reserves for potatoes].
- Get 2 tbsp of Garlic Butter [steak topping].
- You need of ● For The Microwaved Potatoes.
- You need 2 of EX LG #1 Idaho Potatoes [scrubbed, dried and peirced several times with a knife].
- Get as needed of a Cling Wrap [to seal potatoes].
- You need dash of Garlic Olive Oil [to coat potatoes].
- Prepare as needed of Sea Salt And Black Pepper [to sprinkle on oiled spuds].
- Take as needed of Salted Butter [room temperature].
- Prepare as needed of Chilled Fresh Sour Cream.
- Get as needed of Fresh Garden Chives.
- You need of ● For The Garnishments.
- Use as needed of Chilled Garden Tomatoes [bloomed].
- Get as needed of Chilled Fresh Strawberries.
- Use as needed of Fresh Garden Parsley.
Instructions to make Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner:
- Clean and heat your grill to high temperature and flame..
- Lightly rub your steaks with garlic olive oil and dash with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper..
- In the meantime, quickly coat your spuds with olive oil, [or bacon grease] peirce with a knife several times, sprinkle spuds with sea salt, fresh ground black pepper and wrap both tightly with cling wrap. Microwave for 7 to 10 minutes. Check spuds for doneness at 5 minutes tho. A sharp knife should easily peirce your potato when she's fully cooked..
- Sear steaks on high over direct flames for 2 to 3 minutes each side. Depending upon the rareness you desire. But, you will want some serious char on your steaks so keep those flames high! ;0).
- Garnish steaks with garlic butter and fresh parsley. Top your potatoes with butter, black pepper, sour cream and fresh chives. That's it folks! Easy peasy! Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.