Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut Butter, Peach & Berry Baked Oats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Butter, Peach & Berry Baked Oats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food log helps you determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, once you keep a food journal for a few days you could notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as distinct as you can get when you write down the things you eat. It is just not adequate to list “salad” in your food record. You must list every one of the ingredients within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You should include the amount of the food you eat. “Cereal” seriously isn’t as good an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Don’t forget that the more of a thing you consume, the more calories you are going to take in so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know exactly how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
What type of mood are you in while you eat? Write it down! This helps to explain to you whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see clearly which foods you have a tendency to choose if you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach instinctively for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you focus on how you eat in the course of your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter, peach & berry baked oats recipe. You can cook peanut butter, peach & berry baked oats using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter, Peach & Berry Baked Oats:
- Get 60 g of Oats,.
- Take 1 of large egg, beaten,.
- Provide 100-120 ml of unsweetened almond milk, (or regular milk),.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence, or calorie free flav drops,.
- Get 60 g of mixed berries, (I used frozen),.
- Use 60 g of peach slices, (6-7 pieces),.
- Use of Some syrup from the peaches,.
- Use 1 tbsp of smooth peanut butter.
- Get 1 tsp of soft dark brown sugar,.
- Use 1 of level tsp baking powder.
- You need of Equipment needed:.
- Take 1 of small oven proof dish.
Instructions to make Peanut Butter, Peach & Berry Baked Oats:
- Preheat the oven to 180 (fan). In a bowl combine the oats and baking powder. Add in the beaten egg, a dash of the milk vanilla essence plus a dash of the syrup from the peaches and combine until incorporated. Add the rest of the milk bit by bit until a not too thick/runny consistency is a achieved, do this by eye until you're satisfied..
- Add in the mixed berries and combine. Add the mixture into the baking dish. Spread out evenly. Decorate with the peach slices on top and also add the peanut butter by spooning little clumps of it evenly between the peach slices..
- Sprinkle over the brown sugar. Place the dish onto a baking tray, to catch any potential spillages, and bake for 35-40 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a couple of minutes. Garnish with a little more brown sugar. Serve up and enjoy. :).
- Note: Try serving up with a couple of spoonfuls of cool thick Greek style yogurt on top. Delicious!.
If you find this Peanut Butter, Peach & Berry Baked Oats recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.