Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Oven baked mince and mashed potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven baked mince and mashed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked mince and mashed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the foods you take in can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after keeping a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write everything down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what if you write each and every thing down but still aren’t able to figure out how to shed weight? There is a good way and a sluggish way to track the food you eat. A food log is more than just a basic list of the foods you eat during a day. Other varieties of important information will certainly need to be written down as well. Here are a number of the points you need to do to be more effective at food tracking.
Write down how you feel while you eat. This will show you if you use meals to solve emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of particular foods based on your mood. Many people will reach for junk foods when we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat during your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked mince and mashed potatoes recipe. You can have oven baked mince and mashed potatoes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven baked mince and mashed potatoes:
- Take 1 kg of bag of potatoes.
- Use 1 kg of Beef mince meat.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Margarine.
- Take 2 tbsp of original aromat.
- Prepare 2 of chicken stock cubes.
- Get 1 cup of milk/4tbsp powdered milk.
- Get 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 2 tbsp of steak and chops spice.
- Take 1 tsp of BBQ spice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chutney and bbq sauce.
Steps to make Oven baked mince and mashed potatoes:
- Peel off your potatoes, cut them into cubes and rinse them and bring them to boil with the chicken cubes.
- Once they are soft and the water is finished add your rama, milk and aromat and stir while you mash and switch off the stove leaving the pot on the hot plate..
- Fry the chopped onion with the spices.
- Once fried add the mince meat and stir. A few minutes later add 2 tbsp of chutney and bbq sauce and leave to fry till cooked..
- Once both the mash and mince are cooked put them on an oven pan making layers of both the potatoes and mince and bake for about 20min at 150 degrees and serve with any salad of your choice. Delicious!.
If you find this Oven baked mince and mashed potatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.