Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Wors & Chakalaka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wors & Chakalaka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping your meal journal not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down may help you identify the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But let’s say you’ve been writing every little thing down and still aren’t slimming down? There is a correct way and a incorrect way to monitor your food. A food record isn’t merely a list of what exactly you’ve eaten during the day. Other sorts of important information will need to be written down too. Here are a number of the points you need to do to be more effective at food tracking.
Write down your emotions whenever you eat. This will show you whether you use meals to solve emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. There a wide range of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset just might help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wors & chakalaka recipe. To make wors & chakalaka you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Wors & Chakalaka:
- You need 3 cups of mielie meal.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Get 1/2 of green,yellow and red pepper.
- Get 6 of carrots grated.
- Prepare 1 tin of baked beans.
- Get Pinch of rajah spice.
- Provide to taste of Steak and chops spice.
- Prepare to taste of BBQ spice.
- Use to fry of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 pack of Wors.
Steps to make Wors & Chakalaka:
- Boil water and add pinch of salt, when water is boiling add mielie meal and stir to make stiff pap and cook for 20 minutes.
- Cut your wors into pieces and place into a pot with a little water and let it boil till it starts to look brown and all the water has evaporated from the pot and the wors starts braaing.
- Dice onion and all your peppers, and fry with olive oil, fry till onion is brown then add your spices, then add your grated carrots, then fry for 30 min after add your beans they fry for 5 min and serve..
If you find this Wors & Chakalaka recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.