Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey and French onion baked fried chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey and French onion baked fried chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food log helps you recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after maintaining a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write everything down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
You should be very particular when you write down the things that you are eating. It just isn’t enough to only write down “salad” on a list. The proper way to do it is to write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You should also include the amounts of the foods you consume. “Cereal” just isn’t good, but “one cup Shredded Wheat” is. Don’t forget that the more of some thing you consume, the more calories you are going to ingest so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know exactly how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Record your spirits whenever you eat. This can help you figure out when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see clearly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Lots of us will reach instinctively for unhealthy foods when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset will help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey and french onion baked fried chicken recipe. You can cook honey and french onion baked fried chicken using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Honey and French onion baked fried chicken:
- Provide 1 packages of chicken legs.
- Provide 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1/3 cup of honey.
- Provide 1 packages of french onion dip.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 3 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 cup of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Honey and French onion baked fried chicken:
- Preheat oven to 400 and put about 1 cup of veg oil in pan and butter..
- Rinse chicken in cold water.
- Mix flour, pepper, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, French onion dip and crushes red pepper together and put in a gallon size ziploc and shake..
- Put chicken in bag and shake one piece at a time works best..
- After you have battered each piece rub honey on each piece generously..
- One at a time re batter the chicken..
- Put chicken in oven and bake for about 60 min. Flipping chicken ever 10 min or so until done. Time depending on size of chicken legs..
If you find this Honey and French onion baked fried chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.