Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy chicken bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy chicken bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you begin a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal makes it possible to determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after retaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see exactly which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
You should be very precise while you write down the things that you are eating. You should do more than merely write down “salad” into your food record. The proper way to do it is always to write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You should include the amount of the food you eat. “Cereal” is just not as good an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Don’t forget that the more of some thing you take in, the more calories you are going to consume so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know precisely how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
What kind of spirits are you in while you eat? Write it down! This really helps to show you whether or not you decide on food as a response to emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate for particular foods based on your mood. Many people will reach for junk foods whenever we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset just might help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken bake recipe. You can cook creamy chicken bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy chicken bake:
- Prepare 2 large of chicken breasts.
- Provide 1/3 can of progresso tomato basil soup.
- Get 1 bag of of frozen broccoli.
- Take 2 cup of whole wheat rotini pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- Provide 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1 tbsp of milk, i used 2%.
- You need 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 of garlic salt and basil to season chicken.
- Take 1 of sargento wheat crackers smashed up and mixed with melted butter to top casserole.
Steps to make Creamy chicken bake:
- Cook pasta according to instructions and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400. Chop chicken into small cubes and season. I used garlic salt, black peppercorns, sea salt, and fresh basil..
- In a small sauce pan on low, mix together soup,milk,cream cheese and sour cream..
- Place chicken in baking dish and then top with frozen broccoli. Pour sauce mixture on top evenly. And sprinkle the top layer with a handful of cheddar cheese. No bake that baby for 15 minutes. Pasta will be added soon.. I didn't forget! ?.
- While this is baking melt some butter. I used smart balance, about 2 tablespoons. And then smashed up 8 crackers and mixed them together. (This will go on top last ten minutes).
- After 15 minutes stir up that casserole, add ur pasta and then stir it again! Now give it a huge hand full of cheddar to top it and bake another 10minutes..
- Top it with ur cracker crumbles bake 10 more minutes. And enjoy!!!.
If you find this Creamy chicken bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.