Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Hamburger Steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Hamburger Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Hamburger Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The proper way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food log not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food log for a few days you may notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down may help you identify the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what if you write almost everything down but no pounds drop off of you? There is a good way and a sluggish method to track the food you eat. A food log isn’t only a list of what exactly you’ve eaten during the day. You must note down other vital pieces of information as well. Here are some of the suggestions that can help you become far more successful at food tracking.
Write down your feelings while you eat. This can help you determine when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. It also assists you to see plainly which foods you are inclined to choose if you are in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset will help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked hamburger steak recipe. To make baked hamburger steak you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Hamburger Steak:
- You need 2 of burger patties.
- Use 4 tbsp of Bistro (brown gravy thickener).
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1 tbsp of steak spice.
- Use 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (284mL).
- You need 1/2 of white onion sliced.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter (or margarine).
- You need 4 slice of bacon.
Steps to make Baked Hamburger Steak:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fry onion and butter until almost starting to brown.
- Whisk water and Bistro together, mix in steak spice and can of soup.
- In an oven safe dish (i used a metal loaf pan) place the two patties, pour onion mixture over patties, place 2 bacon strips (pre- cooked) over each patty, pour Bistro mixture over dish.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes, serve with desired side dishes..
If you find this Baked Hamburger Steak recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.