Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Steak with white sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Steak with white sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Steak with white sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Really As Good quality As They are Made Out To Be?.
You are what you eat. Quite accurately, you are. If you gobble some hen that bird shall be broken down as well as amino acids will be used to fix cells and create muscle. Ingesting the correct meals is consequently imperative. People currently are eating more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are publicized to improve your wellbeing and give you plenty of necessary nutrients. But what exactly are superfoods? In easy language, some food is superior for us and many not so helpful. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system where bad foods have little value and can make you fat. For example you might guess, superfoods are viewed as the best form of food.
Some other good superfoods to consume are tomatoes as they contain something known as Lycopene which is a wonderful antioxidant. As mentioned, nutrients are significant and a B vitamin called folate is found in spinach. Lutein, a nutrient obtained in spinach is important for visual strength as we grow older.
It now seems to be an excellent time to start out eating some superfoods to have the healthy advantages of all the minerals, vitamins and other vital nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken steak with white sauce recipe. To make chicken steak with white sauce you only need 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Steak with white sauce:
- Use of Chicken Breast – 2 no (thinly sliced into 4 pieces).
- Use 1 tbsp of Red Chilli Sauce -.
- Get 1 tsp of Soy Sauce -.
- Use 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce -.
- Provide of Lemon Juice – 1\2 no (optional).
- You need of Oil – shallow fry.
- Take of Garlic – 1 tbsp (finely chopped).
- Prepare of Ginger – 1 tsp (finely chopped).
- Use of Baked Potatoes.
- Take 2 of Large Potatoes.
- Use 1 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare pinch of Black pepper.
- Get of Semi fried vegetables.
- Prepare of Creamy White Sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Butter.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Maida.
- Use 1 cup of Milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of White pepper.
- Use of Salt required.
Instructions to make Chicken Steak with white sauce:
- In a mixing bowl' Add the chicken breasts with the ginger, garlic, red chilli sauce, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice (optional)..
- Salt is not required. (because soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce contains salt, so taste and add the salt if needed).
- Mix well altogether and marinate for an hour..
- After marination, shallow fry the chicken breasts with required oil and keep aside..
- For white sauce: heat the butter in a pan. Add the flour and cook for two minutes ..
- Then add the milk, mix well and cook till creamy..
- Add the pepper and required salt, mix well and remove from the flame. Sauce is ready..
- To baked potatoes first Wash potatoes well..
- Poke potatoes with fork..
- Brush them with oil..
- Sprinkle black pepper on them..
- Wrap them in foil paper and baked them in oven at 200°..
- Serve the chicken steak with the creamy white sauce 'baked potatoes and fried vegies..
If you find this Chicken Steak with white sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.