Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Blueberries pancake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Blueberries pancake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberries pancake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You have become what you put within your body. This is so right. For example, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be used by our bodies in repairing muscle tissue. So be careful with the food you eat as it could really produce a difference. Awareness of how our diet effects our wellbeing and the nutrition we need has led to more folks eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods actually are? Well, there are two kinds of foods, the good and also the poor. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system where unhealthy foods have little value and could make you fat. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under good foods.
Lycopene is definitely an antioxidant obtained in tomatoes which can be why they are also thought to be superfoods. As said, nutrients are important and a B vitamin called folate is within spinach. Spinach could assist you during your later years because of the lutein in it that can help inhibit you from going blind.
It now appears to be a great time to begin eating some superfoods to obtain the healthy positives of many of the minerals, vitamins and other necessary nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberries pancake recipe. You can cook blueberries pancake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberries pancake:
- Get of A. Dry ingredients.
- Get 100 of cake flour.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- You need of B. Wet ingredients.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Provide 90 ml of buttermilk.
- Get 1 tablespoon of corn oil or melt butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Provide 50 ml of fresh milk.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Use a good one, if not.. may omit.
- Take of Add blueberries of any amount you like.
Steps to make Blueberries pancake:
- Mix well all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix buttermilk, egg, butter well.
- Add the mixture to dry ingredients to mix well. Avoid over mix.
- Heat up the frying pan.
- Pour some batter to the pan to cook over medium fire.
- Flip over when u see all bubble holes cooked.
- Another min… Voila, it's done.
If you find this Blueberries pancake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.