Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy None-bake Blueberries Cheese Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy None-bake Blueberries Cheese Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy None-bake Blueberries Cheese Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The proper way to Do It.
When you start a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your foods log not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food record for a few days you could notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every little thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as distinct as possible get when you note down the things you eat. It is not sufficient to list “salad” in your food record. You must list every one of the ingredients within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You should include the volume of the food you take in. “Cereal” is just not very good, however “one cup Shredded Wheat” can be. Don’t forget that the more of some thing you eat, the more calories you are going to ingest so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know precisely how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Write down how you feel when you eat. This will show you whether you use foods to solve emotional issues. It will even identify the meals you select when you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset will help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy none-bake blueberries cheese pie recipe. You can have easy none-bake blueberries cheese pie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy None-bake Blueberries Cheese Pie:
- Take of Pie part.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of any plain cracker.
- Use 1/3 cup of icing (its not rly need, you can reduce~).
- Provide 1/4 cup of melted salted butter.
- Provide of Topping Part.
- Prepare 1 box of cream cheese.
- Provide 1 can of blueberry filling.
- Use 5 tbsp of lemon juice (if lime was easier to be found, 3-4 tspoons would be fine).
- Take 1/2 can of condensed milk (without palm oil, not that palm-oil!!).
Steps to make Easy None-bake Blueberries Cheese Pie:
- Ground your cracker before mix well with icing and butter. Then cover on 9-inches pie platter. The crust should be solidly, 1 centimeter thick and the border should be 1 inche tall..
- You can cheat by using Ready crust. Last time I made this, Keebler's Ready crust was used and my life was a little easier..
- Let cream cheese melt without microwave but if you are not in tropical country and the weather can't help, use the lowest heat that you microwave produces you. Stir it well before gently add condensed milk..
- The mixture should be stirred well before add lemon juice. Well, I were told that after lemon juice was added, the mixture must not be stirred too much unless the cream cheese won't stick together. Then fill the mixture into the crust..
- Leave the pie in refrigerator for a while. Don't let your younger sister puts her fingers for tasting. Cover with blueberries filling before served..
If you find this Easy None-bake Blueberries Cheese Pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.