Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheesy Chicken Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Chicken Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Chicken Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, when you keep a food journal for a few days you could notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down can help you see exactly which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what if you write almost everything down but no weight drop off of you? There is a correct way and a incorrect way to track your food. There is much more to food journaling than composing a list of what you eat during the day. You need to note down other vital pieces of information too. Here are a number of the elements you need to do to be more effective at food tracking.
Write down your feelings whenever you eat. This really helps to explain to you whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see plainly which foods you tend to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. There a wide range of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you pay attention to how you eat during your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chicken bake recipe. You can cook cheesy chicken bake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Bake:
- Take 1 of chicken breast.
- Take 3 clove of garlic.
- Use 3 tbsp of cajun seasoing.
- Provide 1 small of onion.
- Take 1 of green pepper.
- You need 1 box of kraft dinner.
- Take 3 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of any cheese you like, grated..
- You need 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Bake:
- Dice chicken into medium sized pieces. Chop garlic finely. Add to chicken along with cajun seasoning, salt and pepper. Let sit in the fridge..
- Chop onion and green pepper into small pieces. Cook in frying pan over medium-high heat or until onions brown a little bit. Set aside..
- In same frying pan add a little oil and cook chicken pieces until nicely browned. about 2 1/2 – 3 minutes per side. Add onion/green pepper to chicken and mix. Set aside and let cool..
- Cook kraft dinner as desired. Everyone likes it different. Once finished making the kraft dinner add chicken mixture. Let cool.
- Stir in 1 beated egg. Put in a casserole dish. Mix cheese and bread crumbs. Put on the top and drizzle with melted butter..
- Bake at 375° for 25-35 minutes. Depends how you like your crust on top..
If you find this Cheesy Chicken Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.