Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef-Fried Rice with Beetroot coleslaw recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef-Fried Rice with Beetroot coleslaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef-Fried Rice with Beetroot coleslaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you begin a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your foods record not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after maintaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will allow you to see specifically which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
You need to be very specific when you write down the things that you are eating. You need to do more than just write down “salad” into your food log. Write down every one of the ingredients in the salad as well as the type of dressing you used. You also need to record how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” seriously isn’t as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” It is important to remember that the larger your servings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Write down how you feel when you eat. This can help you determine when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It will even identify the meals you select when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset will help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef-fried rice with beetroot coleslaw recipe. You can cook beef-fried rice with beetroot coleslaw using 34 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef-Fried Rice with Beetroot coleslaw:
- Use 2 cups of long grain rice.
- Get Half of cup of sliced carrots.
- Take Half of cup of green beans.
- Provide Half of cup of sweet corn.
- Take Half of cup of green bell peppers.
- You need Half of cup of green peas.
- You need Half of cup of sliced spring onion.
- You need Half of cup of red onion.
- Use Half of cup of liver.
- You need of Quarter cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 3 cup of beef stock.
- Use 2 cubes of seasoning.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fried rice spice.
- Use 1 tbsp of curry.
- Get 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide of For the garnishing.
- Take 2 cups of washed and sliced Carbbage.
- Take 1 cup of washed and grated carrots.
- You need Half of a cup of cucumber.
- You need Half of a cup of grated beetroot.
- Prepare of Bama for dressing.
- Provide of Baked beans.
- Get of For the beef and beef stock.
- Take of I kilo of beef.
- Prepare Clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Provide of Sliced onion.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon thyme.
- Provide Half of teaspoon curry.
- You need of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare of Red ball peppers.
Instructions to make Beef-Fried Rice with Beetroot coleslaw:
- Wash the beef, add onion, curry, thyme, garlic, ginger, seasoning cubes and salt keep in freezer for 15 minutes to marinate. Then, cook for 25minutes with water on medium heat. This is done so as to get the stock for cooking the rice. Fry the beef with blended red ball peppers and garnish with onions..
- Wash the rice thoroughly, till rice water become clear..
- Bring to boil the beef stock add curry, fried rice spice, thyme, black pepper, seasoning cube and salt the add the washed rice and steam till water is dry..
- In a pot add little vegetable oil, crush garlic add onion allow to saute for 1 minute. Then add the sliced carrots, green beans, green pepper, sweet corn, green peas (note: in other for the green peas to remain green and not change in colour after cooking, boil the peas in a separate pot with a teaspoon of baking powder for 2 minutes the rinse off with cold water), spring onions, seasoning cube and salt then keep stirring for 5 minutes..
- In a sauce pan add little fried vegs and cooked rice and keep stirring for 2 minutes and turn in another pot/plate/food flask, do this in badges till you exhausted the vegs and rice..
- Wash and slice/grate cabbage, carrots, cucumber and Beetroot. Add together and dress with bama mayonnaise..
- Served the Beef-fried rice and Beetroot coleslaw..
If you find this Beef-Fried Rice with Beetroot coleslaw recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.