Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Colorful & Crunchy Easy Bake Chicken & Green Bean Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Colorful & Crunchy Easy Bake Chicken & Green Bean Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Colorful & Crunchy Easy Bake Chicken & Green Bean Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn The Facts About Superfoods.
You have become what you put within your body. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. If you gobble some poultry that poultry will be broken down as well as amino acids will be used to repair cells and create muscle. So be careful with the food you consume as it could really produce a difference. Individuals nowadays are consuming more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are shown to improve your wellbeing and provide you with a lot of vital nutrients. So what typifies as a superfood. Well, there are a couple of types of foods, the great as well as the poor. Putting on weight is only one of the problems with consuming the wrong food and, as opposed to this, a good food can give you wellness as well as keeping you healthy. The nutritional varieties of food is where you will find superfoods.
Your immune system will even benefit from the properties of superfoods. Your immune system is essential in keeping you well and garlic can be an case of a superfood that can help. Garlic may also help lower the level of cholesterol within your blood as well. If you’ve a hypersensitive stomach then it is best not to have garlic as it could inflame the lining. Green tea is an option for you personally, in particular if the idea of drinking lots of water, which as previously stated is an important factor in your overall health, is something you can’t do. Green tea is great because it contains something called polyphenols, which includes a lot more antioxidants than Vitamin C. Green tea may also stop new blood vessels from growing, which can help prevent tumors from developing.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly a good idea to start out introducing some superfoods into your daily eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to colorful & crunchy easy bake chicken & green bean casserole recipe. You can cook colorful & crunchy easy bake chicken & green bean casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Colorful & Crunchy Easy Bake Chicken & Green Bean Casserole:
- Prepare 1-2 pounds of chicken.
- You need 1 can of water chestnuts.
- Provide 1 can of green beans.
- Get 1 can of wax beans.
- Get 1 of yellow onion.
- Provide 1 packet of lipton onion soup mix.
- Provide 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Take 1-2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Get of Garlic salt.
- You need of Onion powder.
Steps to make Colorful & Crunchy Easy Bake Chicken & Green Bean Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 425°. Boil chicken in a large pot until theres no more pink. If using chicken on the bone do not over boil or the meat will fall off, and all over!.
- Meanwhile, drain green and wax beans and place in a casserole/baking dish. Drain water chestnuts and slice or chop as many as desired for extra crunch! Chop and add onion..
- Stir in 2 cups of water with the cream of mushroom soup, onion soup mix, bouillon, and any other spices desired. Mix Well..
- Place cooked chicken in baking dish. Use a spoon to pour the mixture over the chicken pieces to coat and to arrange the veggies around the chicken. Cover and bake for 45 minutes..
- I served mashed potatoes with this but it will be yummy with any side you like. Also, you could add bread crumbs, french fried onions, or any topping you like before baking! Enjoy!.
If you find this Colorful & Crunchy Easy Bake Chicken & Green Bean Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.