Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rick's Hot Wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rick's Hot Wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food journal makes it possible to recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after keeping a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down may help you determine the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Record the time of day that you eat things. This enables you to see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you’re likely to reach for a snack and the way to work around those times. After a short time you’ll observe that while you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You should also be able to see whether or not you are eating since you’re bored. This is important because those are times that you can select other things to fill your time with than food.
What kind of feelings are you in when you eat? Write it down! This really helps to show you whether or not you turn to food as a response to emotional issues. It may also identify the foodstuffs you select when you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods whenever we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset will help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rick's hot wings recipe. You can have rick's hot wings using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rick's Hot Wings:
- Use 1 packages of Chicken wings.
- You need 2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Get 1 pints of Hot Wing Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Margarine.
Steps to make Rick's Hot Wings:
- Separate wings and wash with cold water and place in bowl. Using sharp boning knife cut wings at joints to make two peices and place in another bowl..
- Once completed, wash bowl. Using clean bowl, then add 3/4 of bottle of hot wing sauce. Add 1/2 cup of melted margarine into sauce and mix well..
- In another bowl add 2 cups of flour. Begin 3/4 cup of vegetable oil in deep skillet on medium heat..
- Remove several peices of wings and place into hot sauce. Next, one by one, remove wings from sauce and roll in bowl of flour add then add to preheated oil..
- Fry wings until lightly golden turning twice. One by one remove and place on sprayed flat pan. Do all chicken wings in this way until all wing parts are completed. With golden wing parts on pan, dribble remaining hot sauce plus 1/4 sauce from bottle onto wings..
- With oven preheated to 350°F, place wings into oven on top rack. Bake for 20 minutes and turn and bake for 10 minutes more. Change oven to broil for enough time to bring to desired texture..
- Remove from oven, serve with chilled blue cheese or ranch dressing or dressing of your choice..
If you find this Rick's Hot Wings recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.