Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you begin a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the meals you take in will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after keeping a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as specific as possible get while you record the things you eat. It is not sufficient to list “salad” in your food log. You should list every one of the components within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You need to include the amount of the food you consume. “Cereal” seriously isn’t as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” It is important to understand that the larger your servings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Write down your emotions when you eat. This really helps to explain to you whether or not you turn to food as a response to emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of specific foods based on your mood. There are many people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset just might help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked stuffed sweet potatoes recipe. You can cook baked stuffed sweet potatoes using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes:
- Provide 4 of med-large sweet potatoes.
- You need 1 head of broccoli (cut into florrets).
- Take 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Use 15 oz of can small white beans.
- You need 3/4 c of water.
- Take 1 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- Take 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Use of Optional: bbq chicken.
Instructions to make Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 450. Poke holes with a fork all over sweet potatoes. Roast potatoes for 50-70 minutes. In the meantime, in a large skillet heat olive oil on medium heat. Add garlic, after about 30 seconds, add broccoli, red pepper flakes & kosher salt. Saute 5-7 minutes. Drain & rinse beans. In a blender add beans, water, 1/2 c shredded cheese, and kosher salt. Blend until well combined..
- Cut centers off from potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil (optional) and salt. Place cheese mixture, then broccoli then chicken (if using) then top with the rest of the cheese. Bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted..
If you find this Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.