Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping your meal journal not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down may help you identify the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what happens if you write each and every thing down but still aren’t able to figure out how to lose fat? You can track your food the right way or the incorrect way. There is more to food journaling than composing a listing of what you eat during the day. You have to write down other crucial pieces of information too. Here are a number of the suggestions that can enable you to become much more successful at food tracking.
Write down your emotions whenever you eat. This helps you determine when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. It also helps you see plainly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset just might help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low calorie tofu and okara baked donuts recipe. You can have low calorie tofu and okara baked donuts using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts:
- You need 150 grams of Fresh okara.
- Use 50 grams of ● Joshinko.
- You need 30 grams of ● Cocoa powder.
- Use 60 grams of ●Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ●Baking powder.
- Take 150 grams of Silken tofu (without draining the water).
- Use 20 grams of Melted butter (unsalted).
- You need of Matcha tea flavor:.
- Prepare 15 grams of Matcha tea powder (use instead of cocoa).
- Prepare of Kinako flavor:.
- Use 30 grams of Kinako ((use instead of cocoa).
Steps to make Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts:
- Place a plastic bag on a scale and add all the ● ingredients while measuring (It would be easier if you place a bowl under to secure the plastic bag.).
- Blow up the plastic bag and shake to mix..
- Place the plastic bag from step 2 once again on the scale and add the tofu and melted butter. (Mash the tofu while adding)..
- Rub the dough over the bag and knead well..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions and form into a ball. Then press it with your hands to flatten slightly..
- Poke a hole in the middle with your finger..
- Line on a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes in a 375°F/190°C preheated oven. It will start to smell fragrant..
- Done! You can freeze these too. To defrost, wrap in plastic wrap and microwave..
- It is a fluffy, soft, and moist textured donut..
- For a crispy and fluffy donut, heat for 2 minutes in a 500W microwave after Step 6. Heat about 1 cm depth of oil in a frying pan and brown both sides for about 40 seconds each in 355°F/180°C..
If you find this Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.