Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you start a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your food log not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after monitoring your nutrition for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what happens if you write each thing down but still can’t figure out how to lose weight? There is a great way and a idle approach to track the food you eat. A food journal isn’t only a list of what exactly you’ve eaten during the day. You have to write down other vital pieces of information as well. Here are a number of hints that you can employ to help your food tracking be more successful.
Write down your feelings while you eat. This will show you whether you use food to solve emotional issues. It may also identify the foodstuffs you decide on when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat while in your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cheesy baked chicken spaghetti recipe. You can cook easy cheesy baked chicken spaghetti using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti:
- Provide 3 of chicken breasts, seasoned however you like it; cooked; shredded well.
- Use 1-2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1-2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 lb of cooked thin spaghetti.
- Provide 1 (16 oz) of block of Velveeta cheese; cubed.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Use 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Take 1/2-1 cup of reserved pasta water.
Steps to make Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti:
- Cook and shred chicken breast. Set aside. I cook in my instant pot with 1 cup chicken broth and a tsp of each salt, pepper, and garlic powder sprinkled on each side of the chicken breast. Shred well when cooked! Use some of the excess broth to make shredding easier and to prevent dry chicken..
- Cook spaghetti noodles, drain, set aside about 1 cup of pasta water.
- In a large pot whisk milk, mushroom soup, and chicken soup together. Set on low temp..
- Add the shredded chicken to the pot and stir well..
- Slowly add the spaghetti making sure to coat all spaghetti noodles evenly..
- Add Velveeta cheese in chunks, slowly, and stir until melted. Add pasta water throughout this step..
- Season with 1-2tsp of each salt, garlic powder, and pepper; combine well..
- Pour entire mixture into a large casserole dish..
- Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.