Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nica's cheesy chicken potato casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nica's cheesy chicken potato casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As Good As They are Made Out To Be?.
You are becoming what you put in your body. If you consider it, this makes sense. As an example, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be utilized by our bodies in repairing muscular tissues. So be aware with the food you eat as it could possibly really make a difference. Understanding of how our diet effects our fitness as well as the nourishment we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. But what precisely are superfoods? Well, there are a couple of sorts of foods, the great and the inferior. Putting on body weight is only 1 of the issues with consuming the wrong food and, as opposed to this, the right food can provide you health in addition to keeping you healthy. The nutritional varieties of food is where you will discover superfoods.
Malnourishment is the ultimate outcome of your body not getting the proper kind of nourishment. You need protein to build and fix cells, carbohydrates to provide the body energy and fats to keep your body running correctly. Certainly, to add to all of this you cannot survive without water. There are supplementary nutrients, like vitamins and minerals which you will need but are harder to get into your diet. There are two forms of cholesterol, good and bad, and the fatty acid Omega-3 can counter the effects in the bad one. Omega-3 is present in salmon, and that is classed being a superfood since it contains this fatty acid and it’s an excellent supply of protein. One more benefit of Omega-3 as you age is the way it is known for a positive effect on your brain’s health. Several superfoods have Omega-3 including nuts, seeds and various kinds of fish.
Superfoods are positively worth ingesting as they provide you with a lot of nutrients and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not take in through your usual diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nica's cheesy chicken potato casserole recipe. You can cook nica's cheesy chicken potato casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Nica's cheesy chicken potato casserole:
- You need 7 each of Yukon Gold Potatos.
- Prepare 1 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 packages of boneless skinless thighs (grilled, boiled, or baked).
- You need 1 tsp of rosemary.
- You need 1 pinch of salt, pepper,thyme, bayleaf (to taste).
- Use 1 1/2 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of shredded sharpe cheddar cheese.
- You need 7 slice of bacon fried.
Steps to make Nica's cheesy chicken potato casserole:
- Preheat oven 325, Season water with salt pepper, rosemary, bayleaf, thyme.
- Peel, cut and quarter potatos, boil until fork tender not mushy, cut up chicken into medium size pieces.
- drain potatos in pot, remove bayleaf, while mashing, add melted butter,add cut up chicken pieces, 1/2 cup of mild and sharp cheese.
- Mash mixture together leaving some texture to potatos, re season if need be..
- Add mixture to 9' baking dish spread around add remaining cheese on top, bake until cheese is thoroughly melted, remove and top with fried bacon.
If you find this Nica's cheesy chicken potato casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.