Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's BBQ Baked Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's BBQ Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's BBQ Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You’re what you eat. Quite accurately, you are. For example, meats like poultry have amino acids which are significant as they can help to reconstruct muscle tissue. So be cautious with the foodstuff you devour as it could really create a difference. Nutritional advice tells us that the proper food could make us healthy and so superfoods are becoming part of lots of people’s diets. But what exactly are superfoods? In easy terms, some food is good for us and many not so beneficial. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system whereas unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under high-quality meals.
Tomatoes are another superfood with antioxidant qualities on account of a compound known as lycopene. Another superfood is spinach that is full of iron as well as one of the B vitamins referred to as folate. Spinach can be high in protein and contains lutein which can help keep away blindness in old age.
Superfoods are positively worth consuming as they provide you with plenty of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you otherwise not devour through your standard diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's bbq baked beans recipe. To cook mike's bbq baked beans you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's BBQ Baked Beans:
- Take 4 (14 oz) of Cans White Navy Beans [fully drained].
- You need 1 Cup of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [or, more or less to taste – se.
- Prepare 1/2 Pound of Fried Bacon Or Fried Side Pork [rough chopped].
- Get 1 of LG White Onion [rough chopped].
- Take 2 tbsp of Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey [more if your Irish].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 3 Dashes of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Use 2 of Fresh Cloves Garlic [smashed – fine minced].
- Get 1/4 Cup of Bell Pepper [chopped – any color works but i usually use.
- Provide 1 Cup of Fresh Chopped Tomatoes.
- Get 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke [more if you'd like].
- Provide 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Molasses.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Mike's BBQ Baked Beans:
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Chop your onions, bell pepper and garlic..
- Fry your bacon, drain on paper towels and rough chop..
- Mix everything together and bake for the 45+ minutes covered..
- Let beans rest for 5 minutes. Stir and serve beans hot. This photo below is another students submission. That will explain the difference between the photos. Isn't that pretty tho!? Anyway, enjoy your sweet taste of Summer!.
If you find this Mike's BBQ Baked Beans recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.