Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for My Chicken, Bacon and Potato Bake 😀 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Chicken, Bacon and Potato Bake 😀 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Chicken, Bacon and Potato Bake 😀 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As High-quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You are becoming what you put inside your body. If you consider it, this makes sense. For instance, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be used by the body in repairing muscle tissue. Consuming the right meals is thus crucial. Awareness of how our diet effects our health as well as the nourishment we need has led to more folks eating superfoods. So what typifies as a superfood. In easy terms, some food is high-quality for us and some not so good. Inferior foods contain empty calories which will just make you fat if eaten in excess and high-quality foods which have calories that will provide lots of energy including antioxidants to assist reduce sickness and disease. As you might expect, superfoods are viewed as the correct form of food.
One more vital ability of superfoods is how they assist our immune systems. Superfoods are suggested for their positive effect on your protection and garlic is one such food recognized for this. Your blood cholesterol count may also be lowered through garlic. Garlic may be bothersome when you have problems with your stomach, so bear that in mind. Green tea is an choice for you personally, especially if the thought of drinking a lot of water, which as previously stated is a vital factor in your overall health, is something you cannot do. If you think about the level of antioxidants it has and the actual fact it has the benefit of polyphenols, then green tea in fact is worth drinking. In addition, apparently green tea may have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
Superfoods are definitely worth consuming as they give you a lot of vitamins and minerals and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not devour through your standard diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my chicken, bacon and potato bake 😀 recipe. To make my chicken, bacon and potato bake 😀 you only need 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Chicken, Bacon and Potato Bake 😀:
- Take 2 of large Chicken breasts diced.
- Prepare 10 slices of Back bacon diced.
- Prepare 5 of Medium sized Potatoes.
- Get 1 of Sweet Pepper.
- You need 1 of Medium Onion.
- You need 2 cloves of Garlic Crushed.
- Take to taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomatoes.
- You need 250 g of Grated Chedder Cheese.
- You need 1 of Veg Stock cube/bouillon dissolved in a 1/4 cup boiling water.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black cracked pepper.
- Provide of Olive oil for frying.
- Take 1 Dash of Worcestershire sauce to finish.
Instructions to make My Chicken, Bacon and Potato Bake 😀:
- Put the potatoes to part boil, about 5 minutes.
- Chop the chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Fry in olive oil the chopped onions for one minute, then add the garlic fry for a few minutes until the onions are opaque in colour and soft. Remove from the pan and set aside until later.
- Add the chicken to the frying pan in olive oil, fry until chicken is near to cooked.
- Chop up the slices of bacon.
- Add the potatoes to cold water when they are cold slice into scallop shaped and set aside until the rest is cooked..
- Slice the peppers and open the can of crushed tomatoes.
- When chicken is near cooked add the bacon pieces mix and fry until bacon is coloured and near to cooked.
- Next add the onions and garlic and mix.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and the veg stock and stir in..
- Add the tomatoe puree stir in.
- Add the black pepper and stir in bring to the boil and transfer into a greased oven dish.
- Level the mix out then lay on top the sweet peppers.
- Next add the potatoes, arrange them all on top sprinkle the salt and spray all the potatoes with olive oil.
- Place in a preheated oven 175C or gas 7 cook for 20 minutes until potatoes are cooked and crisp..
- Lastly sprinkle the cheese all over the top add a slash of Worcestershire sauce and put back in the oven for a further 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Or put it under the grill..
If you find this My Chicken, Bacon and Potato Bake 😀 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.