Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Chicken Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As High-quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You are what you consume. Quite literally, you are. For instance, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be utilized by your body in repairing muscular tissues. So be cautious with the food you eat as it could really make a difference. Individuals currently are eating more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are shown to enhance your wellbeing and provide you with plenty of necessary nutrients. So what is considered being superfood. We can in truth say that various foods add to our health and others do not. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system while unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. As you might guess, superfoods are viewed as the correct type of food.
Your immune system will also benefit from the properties of superfoods. Your immune system is essential in keeping you fit and garlic is an case in point of a superfood that can help. Your blood cholesterol count may also be lowered by garlic. Garlic can be bothersome if you have trouble with your stomach, so bear that in mind. Green tea can be an option for you personally, especially if the concept of drinking lots of water, which as previously stated is a crucial factor in your overall health, is something you can’t do. Rich in antioxidants, green tea is considered a nourishing drink since it has polyphenols. Furthermore, it seems that green tea could have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably a good suggestion to start introducing some superfoods into your daily eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken enchiladas recipe. You can have baked chicken enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Chicken Enchiladas:
- Provide 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. cream cheese, softened.
- Use 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 cups of salsa (I use Pace Picante).
- Get 1 can of Rotel, drained.
- Get 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Get 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. Colby Jack Cheese.
- You need 20-25 of corn tortillas.
- You need of Toppings: sour cream, green onions.
Steps to make Baked Chicken Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook chicken either in pressure cooker or stovetop with seasonings as desired. Once cooked, drain off juices and add Rotel..
- Shred completely and set aside..
- Shred cheeses and set aside..
- Slice up green onions if desired for topping and set aside..
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add in 1 cup of salsa and 1/2 of each of the cheeses. Mix until well combined..
- Fold in the chicken completely..
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and heat up in microwave until soft and pliable..
- Coat 2 baking dishes with nonstick cooking spray and spread out 1/2 cup of salsa between the two on bottom of dishes..
- Fill each tortilla with a heaping spoonful of filling and roll up; place seam side down in pans. Spoon remaining 1/2 cup salsa over the tops..
- Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
If you find this Baked Chicken Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.