Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Juicy California Grilled Chicken Burger recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Juicy California Grilled Chicken Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Juicy California Grilled Chicken Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the meals you consume can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, once you keep a food record for a few days you may notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down will help uou determine the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Record the time of day time that you consume items. This will allow you to determine what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. After a few days you’ll note that even if you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. This will even enable you to identify the times when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is unbelievably useful because understanding when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other pursuits that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
Write down how you feel whenever you eat. This helps to demonstrate whether or not you turn to food as a response to emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate for certain foods based on your mood. Many individuals will reach for junk foods whenever we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset just might help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to juicy california grilled chicken burger recipe. You can have juicy california grilled chicken burger using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Juicy California Grilled Chicken Burger:
- Provide 1 of Chicken Breast.
- Provide 2 of Burger Buns.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves minced.
- Get 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need as needed of Vinegar.
- Provide to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Serving Oven Baked Fries.
- You need as needed of Green Leaf Lettuce.
- Prepare 2-3 of Onion slices (1/4 inch thick).
- Use 2 of Tomato slices(1/4 inch thick).
- Get 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
Steps to make Juicy California Grilled Chicken Burger:
- Prepare the marinade by whisking together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, Italian seasoning, chilli flakes, salt and pepper..
- Using a meat tenderizer, flatten the chicken to about 1/4 inch thickness and cut in half. Add to marinade, toss well and refrigerate for at least 30 mins..
- Preheat a grill pan on medium heat. Brush with olive oil and add in the marinated half chicken breasts. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side until cooked and charred with grill marks..
- Cut buns in half and toast under a broiled until golden brown. Apply toppings as desired and serve hot with oven baked crispy fries (you can find my recipe here) and enjoy!.
If you find this Juicy California Grilled Chicken Burger recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.