Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Mac n Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Mac n Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The proper way to Do It.
When you start a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your meal record not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after maintaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will help you see precisely which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down the time that you’re feeding on stuff. This will help you figure out precisely what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can figure out how to deal with those times. You’ll notice, for example, that although you eat lunch at the identical time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. You may possibly also be able to recognize when you are eating only to have something to do. This is unbelievably useful because realizing when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
Record your feelings whenever you eat. This will show you whether you use food to solve emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate for particular foods based on your mood. There are lots of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mac n cheese recipe. To cook baked mac n cheese you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Mac n Cheese:
- Get 1/4 cup of butter or margarine.
- You need 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of warm milk. microwave 2 cups of milk for about a minute to a minute and a half.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chili powder…… to taste. you can substitute with cayenne for more spice if you wish. The cover photo shown, I used chili powder.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Use 10 oz of shredded sharp white cheddar (I use cracker barrel aged reserve).
- Prepare 8 oz of elbow macaroni cooked drained.
- Use 1/2 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Baked Mac n Cheese:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Use a 3 qt pan to melt butter or margarine on medium low heat. Add flour and whisk until smooth and lump free. Slowly stir in warm milk whisking constantly. Let cook for about 5 minutes or until thickened..
- Add salt, pepper and chili powder and cream cheese. Mix until cream cheese melts thoroughly. Remove from heat and immediately add shredded cheese (save some for the top). Mix well..
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, pour cheese mixture over cooked, drained macaroni. Mix until all pasta is coated and let it set in the bowl for 5 minutes or so. This helps give the pasta time to absorb some of the cheese sauce..
- Spoon macaroni and cheese mixture into a greased 2 quart baking dish. Add some shredded cheese to the top and sprinkle with seasoned bread crumbs. For more crunch add more crumbs. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown..
If you find this Baked Mac n Cheese recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.