Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Carribean Rice pair wit Salad and oven baked Honey glazed chic recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carribean Rice pair wit Salad and oven baked Honey glazed chic recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carribean Rice pair wit Salad and oven baked Honey glazed chic recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The Right Way to Do It.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping your meal record not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after following your meals for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down the time you’re consuming stuff. This can help you figure out when you feel the most hungry, when you are susceptible to snack and what you can do about it. After a few days you’ll see that even if you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You should also be able to observe whether or not you happen to be eating since you’re bored. This is unbelievably helpful because understanding when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other pursuits that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
What kind of spirits are you in while you eat? Write it down! This helps you figure out when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It also helps you see clearly which foods you tend to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods when we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carribean rice pair wit salad and oven baked honey glazed chic recipe. You can cook carribean rice pair wit salad and oven baked honey glazed chic using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Carribean Rice pair wit Salad and oven baked Honey glazed chic:
- Take 3 cups of normal long grain rice.
- Get 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Get 400 g of beef cut into cubes.
- Prepare 3 cups of fried ripe plantain.
- You need of I cup of diced carrots.
- Get 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Get of I cup sliced green pepper.
- Use of I cup of sliced red bell pepper.
- You need of I cup of sliced onion.
- Provide 6 of big gloves of garlic sliced.
- Provide 2 of tbspoonfil of cake Browning.
- Prepare 2 of stock cubes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of curry and thyme.
- Use 150 ml of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use of I tablespoon of black pepper.
Steps to make Carribean Rice pair wit Salad and oven baked Honey glazed chic:
- Season the cubes sized beef very well, cook till tender and fry till very brown. Also fry the cubes size plantain till golden brown and set then aside..
- Now pour boiled water over the rice, allow to sit for 3mins. Wash and cook with the 2 tablesppon of cake browning, some salt anf the 1/2 cup of green peas until it is 75 percent done. Please don't over cook the rice. And yes, the rice get the brown colour from the cake Browning….
- Once the rice is almost cook, pour into a sieve to strain out the water and side aside..
- Set your pot on heat, Add vegetable oil, allow to heat for a min before adding the sliced on on, garlic and stir. Add sliced green pepper, red bell peppers, carrots,black pepper, stock cubes, thyme and curry then pour in some chicken stock and give it a stir. (that will cook the rice till tender.).
- Allow a minute, then transfer the coloured rice into the pot and turn evenly, taste for salt add in the the fried meat and fried plantain..
- Turn evenly, cover pot and allow to simmer on low heat for about 3-5mins. Your Carribean Rice is ready to enjoy..
- I paired mine with Oven Baked Honey Glazed Chicken and some garden Salad..
If you find this Carribean Rice pair wit Salad and oven baked Honey glazed chic recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.